Benefits of Fish Oil

Fish oils come from fatty or oily fish, for example, trout, mackerel, tuna, herring, sardines, and salmon. They include omega 3 fatty acids and essential vitamins A and D. They cannot be manufactured in the body. Therefore, as humans, we need to consume fish and or supplements to benefit our health. Fish-oil and omega-3 supplements are popular because they are considered to have numerous health benefits. The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends eating oily fish to promote heart health.

Based on science, Fish Oil can help improve symptoms of many different diseases such as:

High blood pressure - research has shown that when taking a fish oil supplement daily can greatly reduce high blood pressure.

Multiple sclerosis or MS - due to its shielding effects on the brain and the nervous system.

Prostate cancer -  there are studies showing that that fish oils, alongside a low-fat diet, may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer.

Post-partum depression - unfortunately, many women suffer daily from this. Consuming fish oils during pregnancy may reduce the risk of post-partum depression.

Mental health benefits - An 8-week analysis carried out in 2007 suggested that fish oils may help young people with behavioral problems, especially those with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD.

Memory benefits - Omega-3 fatty acid can help improve memory in healthy young adults.

Heart and cardiovascular benefits - The AHA recommend eating fish, and especially oily fish, at least twice a week, to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Taking fish oil supplements for at least six months has been proven to lower the risk of heart-related problems (such as heart attack) and death in people who are at high risk of heart disease. Research also indicates that the risk of congestive heart failure is lower in older adults who have higher levels of EPA fatty acids.

Cholesterol -It can increase levels of “good” HDL cholesterol.

Triglycerides - Fish oil lowers elevated triglycerides levels in the blood.

Joint discomfort -  fish oil has been proven to help reduce joint discomfort in most cases.

An abundance of worldwide studies has been conducted for many other diseases as well. They all have come to the same conclusion. Taking fish oil supplements or eating fatty fish CAN help contribute to a healthy lifestyle. When taken as recommended, fish oil supplements are commonly deemed harmless. If you do not eat a lot of oily fish, consuming a fish oil supplement could help you get enough omega-3 fatty acids. There are many different supplements to choose from.

The World Health Organization (WHO) advises eating 1–2 portions of fish per week if you do not then it is recommended to take supplements in this case. Around 30% of fish oil is made up of omega-3s, while the remaining 70% is made up of additional fats.
3X Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil - Eien Health
3X Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil - Eien Health
3X Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil - Eien Health
3X Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil - Eien Health
3X Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil - Eien Health
3X Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil - Eien Health

Clinically Proven
Ingredients

FDA Registered
Facility

Made In The USA

3X Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil

Regular price
$59.50
Sale price
$59.50
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Purity: Triple Strength Fish Omega-3 Fish Oil is sourced from green-lipped mussels that are sustainably farmed in New Zealand’s waters, which are consistently reported among the cleanest on earth. The extraction process results in a natural product free from harmful levels of toxins

    Efficacy: Triple Strength Fish Omega-3 Fish Oil contains over 30 healthy fatty acids, including EPA and DHA, and has been shown in 30 years of research to help reduce pain due to inflammation.

    Potency: Triple Strength Fish Omega-3 Fish Oil contains up to 22 times more Omega-3 free fatty acids than standard fish oil. (Standard fish oil consists of an 18% EPA/12%DHA blend.)

      Choose your quantity

      Limited time offer

      2 Pack (10% OFF)
      $59.50
      3 Pack (25% OFF)
      $69.95
      1 Pack
      $34.95
      Cart Created with sketchtool.

      Review your cart

      Close Created with sketchtool.
      checkout

      Your cart is currently empty.